Battery Backup for the Flo by Moen Device
In the event of a main power disruption in your home, this battery backup accessory will sustain your
- Extends your Flo by Moen for 3+ days
- Outdoor rated
- Extends your Flo by Moen power cord by 6′
- For use only with Flo Outdoor Rated Power Adapter 820-00014 / Accessory SKU 920-002
- 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm DC Power Female (Input) x 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm DC Power Male (Output)
- Battery Capacity Rating 13,000 mAh @ 10.4 VDC
- Primary Charging Voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated Power throughput: 3A
- Certifications: UL 1951, CSA 22.2 No. 68, CSA C22.2 No. 14 (Flo device accessory)
- 1 Year Warranty
**Note, the Flo by Moen device is sold separately.**
Flo can help you find the
A Flo installation typically costs$250 - $500*
Add our free installation coordination and Flo will help
match you with a licensed professional installer in your
area. You'll receive a list of potential matches via email.
There's no commitment, and your info will not be
shared with any 3rd party.
* Please note the installation costs for Flo vary depending on the region,
existing plumbing setup, accessibility, etc. Flo does not determine or
pre-negotiate, and ultimately the cost for installation is determined by
your local installer
Welcome to the compatibility checker
This tool will help us determine if Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff is currently compatible with your home.
Is your main water supply line above ground and accessible near, or in, your home?
What size is your main water supply line?
Do you have a smartphone?
Do you have a Wifi network for your home?
Do you have an accessible power outlet near the water main install location?
It was meant to be
Based on what you've told us, it looks like
our Smart Water Shutoff is currently compatible with your home.
Houston, there might be a problem.
Looks like your home might have some compatibility issues with our current product
requirements. Contact our Support Team to figure out if there’s a way we can make this work!